Yesterday, AT&T announced it will stop selling DirecTV satellite service in the first quarter of 2008, triggering speculation it may enter an exclusive partnership with satellite television company EchoStar later next year. [Reuters]
- dispatches from the death star No Satellite Needed: DirecTV To Offer Online-Only Pay-TV Service
- the future is soon Could New DirecTV Streaming Service Be A Replacement For Satellite TV?
- cord cutters cut cords Pay-TV Subscriptions Continue To Drop As Cord-Cutters Do Their Thing
- dispatches from the death star AT&T Copies Comcast, Lets U-Verse Customers Pay $30 To Avoid Data Caps
- 'tis the season Happy New Year: Dish, DirecTV/AT&T, Time Warner Cable All Raising Rates In January Because They Can