Yesterday, AT&T announced it will stop selling DirecTV satellite service in the first quarter of 2008, triggering speculation it may enter an exclusive partnership with satellite television company EchoStar later next year. [Reuters]
- are you ready to pay for some football? NFL Sunday Ticket To Remain A DirecTV Exclusive
- hbo a go-go DirecTV’s HBO Contract Indicates It Could Sell Standalone HBO Go
- dispatches from the death star No Satellite Needed: DirecTV To Offer Online-Only Pay-TV Service
- the future is soon Could New DirecTV Streaming Service Be A Replacement For Satellite TV?
- episode 8: satellite of love AT&T & DirecTV Reportedly Near $50 Billion Deal To Put Satellite On Death Star