If you’re facing foreclosure, you can call 888-995-HOPE and get free advice from non-profit counselors about how to save your house or at least minimize the damage.
By consumerist.com December 12, 2007
- home sweet home South Dakota Ghost Town Is Still On The Market, Could Be Yours For A Mere $250,000
- looking to help Guidelines Intend To Protect Homeowners As Foreclosure Relief Programs Expire
- miscommunication West Virginia Woman Sues Wells Fargo Over Alleged Home Loan Modification Misrepresentations
- do not disregard this message Listen To This Creepy Robocall & See Why 750K People Want Free Robo-Blocking Tools
- What they know now Two-Thirds Of College Students Who Take Out Loans Have No Idea What They’re In For