If you’re facing foreclosure, you can call 888-995-HOPE and get free advice from non-profit counselors about how to save your house or at least minimize the damage.
By consumerist.com December 12, 2007
- single-family houses Wall Street Now Owns A Lot Of Homes; Is Kind Of A Mean Landlord
- wrongful foreclosures Couple Fought Wrongful Foreclosure In Court, Emerged Victorious
- home sweet home South Dakota Ghost Town Is Still On The Market, Could Be Yours For A Mere $250,000
- looking to help Guidelines Intend To Protect Homeowners As Foreclosure Relief Programs Expire
- Things that make you say "what!?" Pat Robertson’s Description Of How Reverse Mortgages Work Isn’t Accurate