We’re liquidating the Gawker Tshirt Shop and all shirts are on sale for $17.99, down from $20 (yes, we know, Gawker is taking a cue from the CompUSA handbook. The liquidation company sets the prices! ::ducks). That means it’s your last chance to get The Consumerist “My Call Is important To You” before it becomes a valuable collector’s item and we post confessions from people who scalp it on eBay. A perfect gift for the consumer avenger in your life, even if that person is just you. Retailers will quake in fear when you stride up to the counter in this hot baby blue number. Printed on American Apparel so you’ll probably want to get one size larger than you normally do.
Gawker Tshirt Shop Liquidation Sale
By consumerist.com December 12, 2007
- from the ashes... Gawker Media Files For Bankruptcy; Ziff Davis Is Likely Buyer
- sports authority bankruptcy Sports Authority Almost Had To Shut Down Liquidating Stores, Still Pays Millions In Bonuses
- inside baseball Rockies Want Sponsorship Money From Sports Authority, Say They’re Promoting Liquidation Sales
- one last gawk Gawker.com Shutting Down After Bankruptcy Sale To Univision
- rip tigerdirect TigerDirect Has New Owner, Changes Return Policy On Christmas