China will allow US food inspectors to be posted inside its factories. No doubt the factory owners will adapt by processing food outside the factory. [NYT]
- when america made stuff Fill Up Your Car With Unusable, Unused Syracuse China Dishes For $10
- worker safety Chinese Factory Accused Of Labor Violations Loses Disney Contract
- you can almost taste it You’re Probably Already In Line For The New, Free Sriracha Factory Tours, Aren’t You?
- a spring courtship Texas “Sriracha Delegation” Heads To California In Attempt To Woo Huy Fong Foods
- switcheroos Feds: Slaughterhouse Switched Out Unhealthy Cattle Heads During Inspectors’ Lunch Breaks