China will allow US food inspectors to be posted inside its factories. No doubt the factory owners will adapt by processing food outside the factory. [NYT]
More From Consumerist
- Thai Seafood Executive Calls Report On Slavery In Shrimping Industry “A Wake-Up Call”
- Supplement-Maker Who Diluted Products With Other Powders Sentenced To 40 Months In Prison
- How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?
- McDonald’s Customers Have Been Finding Some Pretty Gross Stuff In Their Food
- Chinese Nationalists Protest KFC As Symbol Of All Things American