Today’s most popular headlines are “Why I Never Want Anything To Do With Verizon Ever Ever Again” (19,495 views today), Walmart “Junior” Panties Suggest That Your Genitals Are Better Than Credit Cards (16,066) and Stores Can’t Force You To Show ID With Your Credit Card (4,041). Today’s most discussed stories are Stores Can’t Force You To Show ID With Your Credit Card (123 comments), MP3s You’ve Ripped Yourself Are Still “Unauthorized” By The RIAA (95) and Walmart “Junior” Panties Suggest That Your Genitals Are Better Than Credit Cards (57).
By consumerist.com December 11, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
More From Consumerist
- Tap Or Scan Here To Pay: Know Your Mobile Payment Apps
- Store-Branded Credit Cards Charge Upwards Of 29% Interest
- Aldi Will Accept Credit Cards Nationwide Starting Today
- Why Did Two Of My Kohl’s Store Credit Card Payments Go Missing?
- Card Reissued Because Of A Breach? Good Luck Finding Out Where The Hack Happened