Today’s most popular headlines are “Why I Never Want Anything To Do With Verizon Ever Ever Again” (19,495 views today), Walmart “Junior” Panties Suggest That Your Genitals Are Better Than Credit Cards (16,066) and Stores Can’t Force You To Show ID With Your Credit Card (4,041). Today’s most discussed stories are Stores Can’t Force You To Show ID With Your Credit Card (123 comments), MP3s You’ve Ripped Yourself Are Still “Unauthorized” By The RIAA (95) and Walmart “Junior” Panties Suggest That Your Genitals Are Better Than Credit Cards (57).
By consumerist.com December 11, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- is anyone listening to me Who Am I Supposed To Call When My Credit Card Info Is Stolen?
- virtual wallets Tap Or Scan Here To Pay: Know Your Mobile Payment Apps
- making sense of it all 10 Answers To Credit Card Questions We Get Asked All The Time
- hack attack Do You Ever Shop Anywhere? Congratulations: Your Data Will Be Hacked
- and you may ask yourself... 3 Things To Consider Before Signing Up For A Store Credit Card