Today’s most popular headlines are Exclusive: CompUSA’s Tentative Liquidation Schedule (21,944 views today), Confessions Of A Wii, PS3, iPhone Reseller (8,536) and Get $25 From The Credit Card Companies (5,554). Today’s most discussed stories are Confessions Of A Wii, PS3, iPhone Reseller (129 comments), How Much Does It Cost To Lose 10 lbs? (51) and Get $25 From The Credit Card Companies (44).
By consumerist.com December 10, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- Lying Gets You Shut Down CFPB Asks Court To Shut Down Texas Company’s Deceptive, Illegal Credit Card Offer
- virtual wallets Tap Or Scan Here To Pay: Know Your Mobile Payment Apps
- just say no Credit Cards From Amazon, Office Depot, Staples, Best Buy, Toys R Us Have Highest APRs
- banning the ban CFPB To Consider Rules That Would Revoke Banks’ “License To Steal”
- Lying Gets You Sued CFPB Suit: Texas Company Charged Consumers Millions In Fees For Credit Card They Couldn’t Use