Today’s most popular headlines are Maybe Landlord Will Fix Ceiling After It Collapses? (5,003 views today), 9 Better, Cheaper Ways To Search Amazon (4,352) and ING Direct: Oops You Don’t Have Any Money (3,885). Today’s most discussed stories are ING Direct: Oops You Don’t Have Any Money (42 comments), Maybe Landlord Will Fix Ceiling After It Collapses? (40) and McDonald’s Advertises On Elementary School Report Cards (40).
By consumerist.com December 6, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- Blatant Disregard After 25 Years, Chicago Landlords Continue Rampant Illegal Discrimination Against Section 8 Vouchers
- Let's make a deal Airbnb Wants To Get Into Bed With U.S. Landlords
- rental scams Why Is My House Listed For Rent On Craigslist?
- arbitration shmarbitration Proposed Rule Stops Colleges From Stripping Students Of Their Right To Sue
- you get nothing Shocked Homeowners Learn That Their Houses Are Collapsing In Slow Motion