Today’s most popular headlines are Maybe Landlord Will Fix Ceiling After It Collapses? (5,003 views today), 9 Better, Cheaper Ways To Search Amazon (4,352) and ING Direct: Oops You Don’t Have Any Money (3,885). Today’s most discussed stories are ING Direct: Oops You Don’t Have Any Money (42 comments), Maybe Landlord Will Fix Ceiling After It Collapses? (40) and McDonald’s Advertises On Elementary School Report Cards (40).
By consumerist.com December 6, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
More From Consumerist
- After 25 Years, Chicago Landlords Continue Rampant Illegal Discrimination Against Section 8 Vouchers
- Airbnb Wants To Get Into Bed With U.S. Landlords
- Why Is My House Listed For Rent On Craigslist?
- Renters Claim They Were Evicted For Being An Interracial Couple
- New Jersey Mayors “Concerned” That Verizon FiOS Buildout Seems To Be Skipping The Low-Income Areas