Recalls: Starbucks Fusion Coffee Mugs (burn), Home Depot Holiday Figurines (lead), Scope Apparel Boys’ Hooded Sweatshirts with Drawstrings (strangulation), RC2 First Years 3-in-1 Flush and Sounds Potty Seats (lead), RC2 First Years Newborn-to-Toddler Reclining Feeding Seats (falling), Sears Personal Identity-brand V-neck sweaters with hood (strangulation), Basic Editions-brand girls’ clothing sets (entrapment, strangulation), TKS-brand children’s pants (entrapment), Collins International Oscillating Ceramic Heaters sold at Menards (fire), Polaris Ranger RZR 800 EFI Utility Vehicles (fire, burn), Bowflex® Ultimate 2 Home Gyms (injury).
- recalls June Recall Roundup – Space Heater May Overheat Your Space
- recall roundup March Recall Roundup – Don’t Put A Cork In It
- recall roundup January Recall Roundup: Watch Out For Melted Monkeys
- burn hazard July Recall Roundup: Of Course Kids Are Going To Chew On Their Strollers
- recall roundup February Recall Roundup: Stop That Baby Walker!