Recalls: Starbucks Fusion Coffee Mugs (burn), Home Depot Holiday Figurines (lead), Scope Apparel Boys’ Hooded Sweatshirts with Drawstrings (strangulation), RC2 First Years 3-in-1 Flush and Sounds Potty Seats (lead), RC2 First Years Newborn-to-Toddler Reclining Feeding Seats (falling), Sears Personal Identity-brand V-neck sweaters with hood (strangulation), Basic Editions-brand girls’ clothing sets (entrapment, strangulation), TKS-brand children’s pants (entrapment), Collins International Oscillating Ceramic Heaters sold at Menards (fire), Polaris Ranger RZR 800 EFI Utility Vehicles (fire, burn), Bowflex® Ultimate 2 Home Gyms (injury).
- lead contamination 5 Brands Of Curry Powder Recalled Because Of Lead-Contaminated Turmeric
- spicy recalls Turmeric Sold At Target, Big Lots, Supermarkets Recalled For Possible Lead
- that's not supposed to happen Audi Recalls 20K SUVs Because Seats Shouldn’t Move In A Crash
- That shouldn't be for sale Home Depot Continued To Sell 28 Products After Safety Recalls
- Expanding the Scope....again Takata Recall Likely To Expand Beyond 11 Automakers Currently Affected