Today’s most popular headlines are Liveblogging The Media Consolidation Showdown Between The FCC And The House Telecommunications and the Internet Subcommittee (4,416 views today), Someone Should Have Stopped This Mortgage (3,510) and Bush To Announce 5 Year Rate Freeze For Mortgages (2,804). Today’s most discussed stories are Bush To Announce 5 Year Rate Freeze For Mortgages (67 comments), What It Feels Like To Buy Pre-Cut Onions (60) and Someone Should Have Stopped This Mortgage (53).
By consumerist.com December 5, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- beware No Surprise Here: CFPB Finds Reverse Mortgage Ads Create False Impressions
- less is mortgage First-Time Homebuyers May Only Need 3% Down Payment, But It Won’t Be A Cakewalk
- Murky Mortgage Matters Report: Older Americans Facing Significant Increases In Mortgage Debt Load
- Getting The Details Reverse Mortgage Complaints Show Consumers Confused By Loan Terms
- less is mortgage New Homeowners To Pay Less For FHA Mortgage Insurance