Today’s most popular headlines are Liveblogging The Media Consolidation Showdown Between The FCC And The House Telecommunications and the Internet Subcommittee (4,416 views today), Someone Should Have Stopped This Mortgage (3,510) and Bush To Announce 5 Year Rate Freeze For Mortgages (2,804). Today’s most discussed stories are Bush To Announce 5 Year Rate Freeze For Mortgages (67 comments), What It Feels Like To Buy Pre-Cut Onions (60) and Someone Should Have Stopped This Mortgage (53).
By consumerist.com December 5, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- moody's blues DOJ, States To Sue Moody’s Credit Rating Agency For Role In Mortgage Meltdown
- do the hustle Bank Of America Won’t Have To Pay $1.2 Billion For Countrywide’s “Hustle” Mortgage Scam
- bad day for cordray Appeals Court Calls CFPB Structure Unconstitutional; Throws Out $109M Penalty Over Alleged Mortgage Kickbacks
- be sure to write Man Behind $31 Million Mortgage Telemarketing Scam Sentenced To 16 Years In Prison
- so good luck with that Sorry, Class Of 2015: You Will Have To Be At Least 75 Before You Can Retire, Study Says