Today’s most popular headlines are Liveblogging The Media Consolidation Showdown Between The FCC And The House Telecommunications and the Internet Subcommittee (4,416 views today), Someone Should Have Stopped This Mortgage (3,510) and Bush To Announce 5 Year Rate Freeze For Mortgages (2,804). Today’s most discussed stories are Bush To Announce 5 Year Rate Freeze For Mortgages (67 comments), What It Feels Like To Buy Pre-Cut Onions (60) and Someone Should Have Stopped This Mortgage (53).
By consumerist.com December 5, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- punching the clock Remember: You’re Probably Only Opted Out Of Bank Junk Mail For A Few Years
- less is mortgage First-Time Homebuyers May Only Need 3% Down Payment, But It Won’t Be A Cakewalk
- beware No Surprise Here: CFPB Finds Reverse Mortgage Ads Create False Impressions
- as seen on TV Why You Shouldn’t Get A Reverse Mortgage Just Because Fred Thompson Tells You To
- less is mortgage New Homeowners To Pay Less For FHA Mortgage Insurance