“There is a high risk of a catastrophic runway collision occurring in the United States,” Congress today concluded. [AP]
- Reversing Protections Consumer Groups Ask Congress To Ensure That For-Profit Schools Are Held Accountable
- not getting better Former FCC Commissioner: “We Should Be Ashamed Of Ourselves” For State of Broadband In The U.S.
- what once was one is two Tesla Investigating Why A Stolen Model S Split In Half After High-Speed Chase, Collision
- Takata Takata First Investigated Reports Of Exploding Air Bags In 2003
- snoop o'clock Senators Make Last-Ditch Attempt To Block Expanded Government Hacking Authority