Mainly driven by higher food prices, the American Customer Satisfaction Index went down for the first time in two years of continual growth. The blip was minus .1%, still up 1% from a year ago. [ACSI]
- the unfriendly skies An Improved Spirit Airlines Still Comes In Last In Customer Satisfaction Survey
- (still) can't get no Survey Says: You Still Hate Your Cable Company, But Maybe A Little Less Than Before
- eat it and smile Chick-fil-A, Chipotle Lead In Customer Satisfaction Survey, McDonald’s Brings Up The Rear… Again
- at least lines are shorter Maybe Emptier Stores Mean Higher Customer Satisfaction?
- the unfriendly skies Survey Says: People Still Hate The Airlines… Especially United