19% of 64,000 shoppers surveyed said they set up wishlists with retailers at some point, up from 11% in 2005. [source: NPD Group]
More From Consumerist
- UPS Survey: Online Shopping Has Surpassed In-Store Buying For The First Time
- Is Shopping On Christmas Day The Next Big Thing In Retail?
- Retailers Are Wearing Us Down: Shoppers Don’t Mind Holiday Creep So Much
- IKEA Betting Click-And-Collect Stores Will Appeal To Online Shoppers
- Majority Of Shoppers Using Amazon To Search For Products, Even If They Buy Elsewhere