19% of 64,000 shoppers surveyed said they set up wishlists with retailers at some point, up from 11% in 2005. [source: NPD Group]
- shocking totally shocking UPS Survey: Online Shopping Has Surpassed In-Store Buying For The First Time
- black christmas Is Shopping On Christmas Day The Next Big Thing In Retail?
- holiday creep Retailers Are Wearing Us Down: Shoppers Don’t Mind Holiday Creep So Much
- honey i shrunk the store IKEA Betting Click-And-Collect Stores Will Appeal To Online Shoppers
- shopping frenzies Cyber Monday Set A New Sales Record… Or People Just Shop Online A Lot