19% of 64,000 shoppers surveyed said they set up wishlists with retailers at some point, up from 11% in 2005. [source: NPD Group]
More From Consumerist
- UPS Survey: Online Shopping Has Surpassed In-Store Buying For The First Time
- Is Shopping On Christmas Day The Next Big Thing In Retail?
- Is Costco’s “Meh” Attitude Toward Online Sales Hubris Or Good Business?
- Sam’s Club Wants To Shed Its Walmart-Like Persona
- Retailers Prepare To Fight Holiday Shoppers And Each Other To Not Offer Discounts