Today’s most popular headlines are “Vista Capable” Stickers Causing All Kinds Of Problems For Microsoft (4,134 views today), Comcast CEO Hopes His Company’s Horrific Reputation Isn’t “Universal” (3,937) and Premium Cola, The Ethical Cola Company (3,837). Today’s most discussed stories are Comcast CEO Hopes His Company’s Horrific Reputation Isn’t “Universal” (55 comments), “Vista Capable” Stickers Causing All Kinds Of Problems For Microsoft (46) and What’s Wrong With Sears? (36).
By consumerist.com November 29, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- we heart kabletown Let’s Break Down Forbes’ Laughable “5 Reasons To Admire Comcast”
- megalomania Netflix CEO Says Comcast Is Coming For “The Whole Internet”
- we are (not) listening Incoming Time Warner Cable CEO: Good Customer Service Is When The Customer Doesn’t Need To Call Us
- comcast calling Fake Comcast Rep Convinces Customer To Delete Anti-Comcast Tweets
- dispatches from kabletown Internal Comcast Memo Says Consumerist Is All About “Headlines,” So Here’s One For Them