Today’s most popular headlines are “Vista Capable” Stickers Causing All Kinds Of Problems For Microsoft (4,134 views today), Comcast CEO Hopes His Company’s Horrific Reputation Isn’t “Universal” (3,937) and Premium Cola, The Ethical Cola Company (3,837). Today’s most discussed stories are Comcast CEO Hopes His Company’s Horrific Reputation Isn’t “Universal” (55 comments), “Vista Capable” Stickers Causing All Kinds Of Problems For Microsoft (46) and What’s Wrong With Sears? (36).
By consumerist.com November 29, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- to xfinity and beyond Comcast Customer’s Data Cap Meter Counts Gigabytes He Couldn’t Possibly Use
- i'd like to buy the world a shill E-Mails Show That Anti-Obesity Group Was Really Just Publicity Machine For Coke
- year in rearview Blasts From The Very Recent Past: Consumerist’s Most-Read Stories For 2015
- connecting the unconnected Washington Law Would Let Counties Sell Broadband Service When Comcast Won’t
- off target Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies