Today’s most popular headlines are “Vista Capable” Stickers Causing All Kinds Of Problems For Microsoft (4,134 views today), Comcast CEO Hopes His Company’s Horrific Reputation Isn’t “Universal” (3,937) and Premium Cola, The Ethical Cola Company (3,837). Today’s most discussed stories are Comcast CEO Hopes His Company’s Horrific Reputation Isn’t “Universal” (55 comments), “Vista Capable” Stickers Causing All Kinds Of Problems For Microsoft (46) and What’s Wrong With Sears? (36).
By consumerist.com November 29, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- we heart kabletown Let’s Break Down Forbes’ Laughable “5 Reasons To Admire Comcast”
- megalomania Netflix CEO Says Comcast Is Coming For “The Whole Internet”
- comcast calling Fake Comcast Rep Convinces Customer To Delete Anti-Comcast Tweets
- pranksgiving 8 Things Companies Have Said That Sounded Like April Fool’s Jokes But Sadly Weren’t
- you're doing it wrong Another Year That Shouldn’t Have Been: The 50 Most Embarrassing Stories From 2015