The elite cyber-squad freedom fighters of the The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) released findings today that Comcast does indeed meddle with peer-to-peer file sharing. They’re also giving away some software you can install to test your own ISP. The FCC still has yet to respond to complaints and reports of Comcast’s interference.
EFF Confirms Comcast Mucks With BitTorrent
By consumerist.com November 29, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Test Claims To Show T-Mobile’s YouTube “Optimization” Is Just Connection Throttling
- Google Accused Of Snooping On Students’ Internet Activity
- Consumer Advocates Petition FCC To Stop Comcast Exempting Their Own Stuff From Data Caps
- Did U.S. Use Secret Court To Force Tech Companies To Weaken Encryption?
- Lawsuit Seeks To Overturn Controversial Copyright Law Provisions