The elite cyber-squad freedom fighters of the The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) released findings today that Comcast does indeed meddle with peer-to-peer file sharing. They’re also giving away some software you can install to test your own ISP. The FCC still has yet to respond to complaints and reports of Comcast’s interference.
EFF Confirms Comcast Mucks With BitTorrent
By consumerist.com November 29, 2007
- back to the future Franken: Comcast’s Previous Behavior Doesn’t Bode Well For Time Warner Cable Deal
- it's hard out there for a troll Federal Appeals Court Tells Porn Copyright Trolls To Just Stop It Already
- dispatches from kabletown Not A Joke: Comcast Says No One Is More Dedicated To Net Neutrality Than It Is
- kabletown usa These 2 Charts From Comcast Show Why Net Neutrality Is Vital
- so which is it Test Claims To Show T-Mobile’s YouTube “Optimization” Is Just Connection Throttling