The elite cyber-squad freedom fighters of the The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) released findings today that Comcast does indeed meddle with peer-to-peer file sharing. They’re also giving away some software you can install to test your own ISP. The FCC still has yet to respond to complaints and reports of Comcast’s interference.
EFF Confirms Comcast Mucks With BitTorrent
By consumerist.com November 29, 2007
- it's hard out there for a troll Federal Appeals Court Tells Porn Copyright Trolls To Just Stop It Already
- so which is it Test Claims To Show T-Mobile’s YouTube “Optimization” Is Just Connection Throttling
- privacy schmivacy House Votes To Allow Internet Service Providers To Sell, Share Your Personal Information
- kabletown usa These 2 Charts From Comcast Show Why Net Neutrality Is Vital
- and here we go Consumer Advocates Petition FCC To Stop Comcast Exempting Their Own Stuff From Data Caps