The elite cyber-squad freedom fighters of the The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) released findings today that Comcast does indeed meddle with peer-to-peer file sharing. They’re also giving away some software you can install to test your own ISP. The FCC still has yet to respond to complaints and reports of Comcast’s interference.
EFF Confirms Comcast Mucks With BitTorrent
By consumerist.com November 29, 2007
- so which is it Test Claims To Show T-Mobile’s YouTube “Optimization” Is Just Connection Throttling
- and here we go Consumer Advocates Petition FCC To Stop Comcast Exempting Their Own Stuff From Data Caps
- big teacher is watching Google Accused Of Snooping On Students’ Internet Activity
- when we get behind closed doors... Did U.S. Use Secret Court To Force Tech Companies To Weaken Encryption?
- Changing The Rules Lawsuit Seeks To Overturn Controversial Copyright Law Provisions