The elite cyber-squad freedom fighters of the The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) released findings today that Comcast does indeed meddle with peer-to-peer file sharing. They’re also giving away some software you can install to test your own ISP. The FCC still has yet to respond to complaints and reports of Comcast’s interference.
EFF Confirms Comcast Mucks With BitTorrent
By consumerist.com November 29, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Test Claims To Show T-Mobile’s YouTube “Optimization” Is Just Connection Throttling
- Consumer Advocates Petition FCC To Stop Comcast Exempting Their Own Stuff From Data Caps
- Google Accused Of Snooping On Students’ Internet Activity
- Comcast Can Interrupt Your Web Browsing With Warnings About Potentially Illegal File-Sharing
- Comcast: FCC’s Set-Top Box Proposal’s Impossible. FCC: Nuh-Uh. Who’s Right?