More than one reader noticed a remarkable similarity between FTC repeat offender and infomercial king Kevin Trudeau and Dallas do-gooder Bobby Ewing—er, Patrick Duffy. Which makes us wonder: if there’s a TV movie in the works about Trudeau, and there certainly should be, who should play him? Share the wisdom of a crowd and cast your vote.
Who Should Play Kevin Trudeau In The Inevitable TV Movie?
By cwalters November 28, 2007
- true dough $6.3 Million In Refunds Going Out To Buyers Of Book Written By Convicted Liar Kevin Trudeau
- one more shot Best-Selling Author & Convicted Liar Kevin Trudeau Makes Pitch To Supreme Court
- keep it Amazon Sends Me Someone Else’s Order. Why Don’t They Care If I Send It Back?
- the ins and outs of badvertising Feds Clarify When & How Advertisers Need To Reveal They Paid For Sponsored Stories
- watching you watch App Developers Warned: You Need To Tell Consumers First If You’re Going To Eavesdrop