We don’t necessarily agree that this Circuit City customer should have gotten a purple thumb drive for the same price as the same black one, or gotten a deal after it had expired, but two things are certain: One, he pursued his deal beyond the point of reason, and Two, the complaint’s ornate tone and its litany of gripes makes for an entertaining read. [CheapAssGamer]
By consumerist.com November 28, 2007
- time warner cable Customers Say Time Warner Cable Failing To Honor $300 Gift Card Promo Deal
- a horse of many colors A Brief History Of Car Colors — And Why Are We So Boring Now?
- where do we apply? Time Warner Cable CEO Has 80 Million Reasons To Root For Comcast Merger
- full of ship Amazon Testing A Delivery Service Of Its Own
- comcast 5 Empty Promises Comcast Has Made About Time Warner Cable Merger & One Promise They Won’t Make