We don’t necessarily agree that this Circuit City customer should have gotten a purple thumb drive for the same price as the same black one, or gotten a deal after it had expired, but two things are certain: One, he pursued his deal beyond the point of reason, and Two, the complaint’s ornate tone and its litany of gripes makes for an entertaining read. [CheapAssGamer]
By consumerist.com November 28, 2007
- where do we apply? Time Warner Cable CEO Has 80 Million Reasons To Root For Comcast Merger
- the only winning move is not to play The Competition Is As Fake As The Blood: Why New Video Games Are Always The Same Price
- oops In 6 Cities, Amazon Same-Day Delivery Available In More White ZIP Codes Than Black Ones
- take me out to the courtroom Court Throws Out “Who’s On First?” Copyright Lawsuit Against Broadway Show
- a horse of many colors A Brief History Of Car Colors — And Why Are We So Boring Now?