We don’t necessarily agree that this Circuit City customer should have gotten a purple thumb drive for the same price as the same black one, or gotten a deal after it had expired, but two things are certain: One, he pursued his deal beyond the point of reason, and Two, the complaint’s ornate tone and its litany of gripes makes for an entertaining read. [CheapAssGamer]
By consumerist.com November 28, 2007
- take me out to the courtroom Court Throws Out “Who’s On First?” Copyright Lawsuit Against Broadway Show
- recall reasons Samsung Investigation Reveals New Details About Note7 Battery Failures
- everything must go Reminder: Liquidation Sales Offer Terrible Deals, Bad Return Policies
- a horse of many colors A Brief History Of Car Colors — And Why Are We So Boring Now?
- we know where you've been Should Police Need A Warrant To Obtain Your Cellphone Location Data?