The folks at NPR would like you to know that they’ve added a “Green Room” to the NPR Shop. In addition to not wrecking the planet, your purchase supports NPR’s general awesomeness. The glassware made from recycled wine bottles looks pretty darn cool. [NPR]
- got milk Everyone Knows Why Milk Is In The Back Of The Grocery Store
- a mall divided What Happens When One Mall Has Two Different Minimum Wages?
- caveat emptor Buyer Beware: Travel Insurance Likely Won’t Cover Mental Health
- pick-up artists Do We Choose Which Products We Like Based On How Easy They Are To Pick Up?
- corresponding cutbacks Study: Raising Cigarette Prices Means People Drink Less Beer & Booze