The folks at NPR would like you to know that they’ve added a “Green Room” to the NPR Shop. In addition to not wrecking the planet, your purchase supports NPR’s general awesomeness. The glassware made from recycled wine bottles looks pretty darn cool. [NPR]
More From Consumerist
- Square Users Find Their Accounts Suddenly Deactivated, Customer Service Proves Useless
- Here’s A Map Of Where Scientists Have Found Mosquitoes Capable Of Carrying Zika In The U.S.
- If You’re Still Eating Raw Sprouts, You May Want To Rethink That
- Why Some Pro-Pot Ohioans Are Against An Initiative To Legalize Marijuana
- How Flood Insurance Failed Superstorm Sandy Victims When Their Homes Actually Flooded