The folks at NPR would like you to know that they’ve added a “Green Room” to the NPR Shop. In addition to not wrecking the planet, your purchase supports NPR’s general awesomeness. The glassware made from recycled wine bottles looks pretty darn cool. [NPR]
- No Help Here Square Users Find Their Accounts Suddenly Deactivated, Customer Service Proves Useless
- hungry hungry bugs Here’s A Map Of Where Scientists Have Found Mosquitoes Capable Of Carrying Zika In The U.S.
- brussels sprouts still ok though If You’re Still Eating Raw Sprouts, You May Want To Rethink That
- disastrous recovery How Flood Insurance Failed Superstorm Sandy Victims When Their Homes Actually Flooded
- right now Predictably, Crystal Pepsi Winners Are Already Selling Their Prizes On eBay