The Fed infuses money supply to banks with $8 billion. Come on boys, we know you can avoid a recession, put your nose to the grindstone and win one for the Gipper! [NYT]
More From Consumerist
- Banks Turned Account Overdraft Fees Into $11.16B In Revenue Last Year
- The 3 Biggest Banks Extracted $6 Billion In ATM And Overdraft Fees From Us Last Year
- Credit Card Numbers Aren’t Worth Much Now, So Hackers Want Your Mobile Banking Info
- What Can I Do If I Keep Getting Auto-Billed For A Thing I Don’t Want?
- CDC Says Your Hangover Is Costing The Country Hundreds Of Billions Of Dollars