RECALLS: 686,500 Nissan Altima and Sentra cars (engine stalling), Bon-Ton hooded sweatshirts (strangulation), Dick’s Sporting Goods “Power Bolt” Pitchbacks (laceration), Meijer Firepits (can tip over and start fire), Performax and Wilton 10″ Sliding Miter Saws (laceration), 95,927 pounds of American Foods Group beef (E. coli), 98,000 pounds of Double B Foods frozen sausage products (Listeria).
- The anatomy of a recall Listeria-Contaminated Cheese Recall Expands To Cover Mushrooms, Other Snacks
- There's Someone Sitting There Nissan Recalls Over 1 Million Vehicles Because Passenger Airbags Should Deploy In An Accident
- rachael ray nutrish June Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Dill Pickle Popcorn And Donut Mold
- Maybe I'll Skip Breakfast More Than 60,000 Pounds Of Breakfast Meals Shipped To Retailers And Airlines Recalled For Listeria Contamination
- foodborne illnesses October Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Beware Of Surprise Cheese Curls