RECALLS: 686,500 Nissan Altima and Sentra cars (engine stalling), Bon-Ton hooded sweatshirts (strangulation), Dick’s Sporting Goods “Power Bolt” Pitchbacks (laceration), Meijer Firepits (can tip over and start fire), Performax and Wilton 10″ Sliding Miter Saws (laceration), 95,927 pounds of American Foods Group beef (E. coli), 98,000 pounds of Double B Foods frozen sausage products (Listeria).
More From Consumerist
- 15 Types Of Frozen Vegetables Sold At Costco, Meijer Recalled Over Listeria Concerns
- October Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Beware Of Surprise Cheese Curls
- Nearly 168,000 Pounds Of Ground Beef Recalled For E. Coli Contamination
- August Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Pieces Of A Conveyor Belt?
- Three Flavors Of Raw Cat Food Recalled Over Listeria, Salmonella Contamination