Instead of cramming your carry-on with crap, the TSA says we can all make security lines go faster if we pack neater. They want you to pack in layers; a layer of clothes, then a layer of electronics, then a layer of any heavier items. This way, the security folks can more quickly determine the bag does not contain an explosive device. For once, something the TSA said actually makes sense.
Speed Airport Security By Packing Neater
By consumerist.com November 23, 2007
- transportation security administration Here’s A Big (Updated) List Of The Foods You Can Bring Through Airport Security
- better safe than sorry TSA Temporarily Bans All Liquids, Gels In Carry-On Bags On Flights To And From Russia
- don't mind if i do 11 Passengers Walk Through TSA Checkpoint Without Screening At JFK Airport
- oops Report: TSA Agents Failed 67 Out Of 70 Undercover Tests
- kids these days Parents: Remember To Check Your Kids’ Carry-On Bags Because Hatchets, Grenades Aren’t Allowed On Planes