Instead of cramming your carry-on with crap, the TSA says we can all make security lines go faster if we pack neater. They want you to pack in layers; a layer of clothes, then a layer of electronics, then a layer of any heavier items. This way, the security folks can more quickly determine the bag does not contain an explosive device. For once, something the TSA said actually makes sense.
Speed Airport Security By Packing Neater
By consumerist.com November 23, 2007
- transportation security administration Here’s A Big (Updated) List Of The Foods You Can Bring Through Airport Security
- a need for speed Would You Sign Up For TSA PreCheck If It Was Cheaper?
- dislike Father Claims 10-Year-Old Daughter Experienced “Uncomfortable” Two-Minute TSA Pat-Down
- Where's My Bag? 3,000 Checked Bags Stranded At Phoenix Airport After TSA System Glitch
- getting ahead of the lines Use Of 3D Scans On Carry-On Bags Could Reduce TSA Wait Times By 30%