Instead of cramming your carry-on with crap, the TSA says we can all make security lines go faster if we pack neater. They want you to pack in layers; a layer of clothes, then a layer of electronics, then a layer of any heavier items. This way, the security folks can more quickly determine the bag does not contain an explosive device. For once, something the TSA said actually makes sense.
Speed Airport Security By Packing Neater
By consumerist.com November 23, 2007
- leaving las vegas TSA Just Decides Everyone In My Line Is Qualified For Expedited Screening
- transportation security administration Here’s A Big (Updated) List Of The Foods You Can Bring Through Airport Security
- The Hassle of Travel The Evolution Of Airport Security: From Carry-On Dynamite To No Liquids Allowed
- better safe than sorry TSA Temporarily Bans All Liquids, Gels In Carry-On Bags On Flights To And From Russia
- oops Report: TSA Agents Failed 67 Out Of 70 Undercover Tests