The Consumerist will take a break from posting on Thursday, in celebration of Thanksgiving. Friday will be a half-day of posting. Enjoy your turkey and your families. From all of us at Consumerist, gobble, gobble.
By consumerist.com November 22, 2007
- come back tomorrow H&M Says It Will Close U.S. Stores On Thanksgiving For The First Time
- family bonding 24+ Hours Of Thanksgiving Movies & TV You Can Stream Instead Of Talking To Your Family
- brown thursday Kmart Will Open At 6 A.M. On Thanksgiving, Stay Open 42 Hours Straight
- disco pants and haircuts Some Shopping Malls Forcing Stores To Open On Thanksgiving
- gobble gobble Competitive Eater Gobbles Down 9.35 Pounds Of Turkey In 10 Minutes