The Consumerist will take a break from posting on Thursday, in celebration of Thanksgiving. Friday will be a half-day of posting. Enjoy your turkey and your families. From all of us at Consumerist, gobble, gobble.
By consumerist.com November 22, 2007
- the past was terrible Be Thankful That No One At Your Thanksgiving Is Lighting A Cigarette After Every Course
- gobble gobble gobble Turkey Talk: What Do Labels Like “Young,” “Fresh” And “Natural” Actually Mean?
- disco pants and haircuts Some Shopping Malls Forcing Stores To Open On Thanksgiving
- come back tomorrow H&M Says It Will Close U.S. Stores On Thanksgiving For The First Time
- brown thursday Report: Macy’s To Open An Hour Earlier On Thanksgiving Day