The Consumerist will take a break from posting on Thursday, in celebration of Thanksgiving. Friday will be a half-day of posting. Enjoy your turkey and your families. From all of us at Consumerist, gobble, gobble.
By consumerist.com November 22, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Be Thankful That No One At Your Thanksgiving Is Lighting A Cigarette After Every Course
- Some Shopping Malls Forcing Stores To Open On Thanksgiving
- H&M Says It Will Close U.S. Stores On Thanksgiving For The First Time
- Turkey Talk: What Do Labels Like “Young,” “Fresh” And “Natural” Actually Mean?
- Which Stores Are Open On Thanksgiving And Black Friday, And When?