The Consumerist will take a break from posting on Thursday, in celebration of Thanksgiving. Friday will be a half-day of posting. Enjoy your turkey and your families. From all of us at Consumerist, gobble, gobble.
By consumerist.com November 22, 2007
- the past was terrible Be Thankful That No One At Your Thanksgiving Is Lighting A Cigarette After Every Course
- brown thursday Kmart Will Open At 6 A.M. On Thanksgiving, Stay Open 42 Hours Straight
- gobble gobble gobble Turkey Talk: What Do Labels Like “Young,” “Fresh” And “Natural” Actually Mean?
- disco pants and haircuts Some Shopping Malls Forcing Stores To Open On Thanksgiving
- brown thursday Toys ‘R’ Us Opening At 5 P.M. On Day That Used To Be Called ‘Thanksgiving’