The distributor of children’s toy Aqua Dots, which contained beads that turned into a date rape drug if ingested, is refusing to give refunds to parents. Instead, they want to offer a replacement toy. Some parents are mad as they don’t understand why they should forced to accept another toy from a company that sold them poison the first time around. Here comes the lawsuit! Parents who would rather get a different toy can go to aquadotsrecall.com.
No Refunds For Poisonous Aqua Dots
By consumerist.com November 20, 2007
- internet of poorly-secured things CloudPets “Smart” Toys Leak More Than 2M Voice Recordings, Other Personal Data
- a sucky situation Company Recalling 180K Pacifiers & Clips Due To Choking Hazard
- spy toys These Toys Don’t Just Listen To Your Kid; They Send What They Hear To A Defense Contractor
- dude where's my tax? Class-Action Suit Over Shortchanged Walmart Returns Allowed To Move Forward
- small parts big issues 680,000 Baby Rattles Recalled Over Choking Hazard Concerns