Considering Google’s penchant for automated emails and redirects to Help files when things go wrong, what would you do if someone hacked your Gmail account and had access to all your emails, Google documents, etc etc? [Google Blogoscoped]
- google u College Students Sue Google For Scanning School-Issued Gmail Accounts
- fair warning Not Sure If That EMail Is Authenticated Or Secure? GMail Will Start Warning You
- locked out Is Google Shutting Down The Accounts Of Users Who Resell Their Pixel Phones?
- what fresh hell is this? If You Don’t Want A Google+ Stranger You’ve Never Met To Email You, Opt Out Now
- keep it secret keep it safe Google Beefs Up Gmail Security In Attempt To Keep Out Any Prying Eyes (Cough, NSA, Cough)