Considering Google’s penchant for automated emails and redirects to Help files when things go wrong, what would you do if someone hacked your Gmail account and had access to all your emails, Google documents, etc etc? [Google Blogoscoped]
- do better Judge Says Google Must Do More To Disclose That It Intercepts, Scans Emails From Non-Gmail Users
- google u College Students Sue Google For Scanning School-Issued Gmail Accounts
- fair warning Not Sure If That EMail Is Authenticated Or Secure? GMail Will Start Warning You
- locked out Is Google Shutting Down The Accounts Of Users Who Resell Their Pixel Phones?
- exclusive New Home Depot Data Leak Exposes Gap In Consumer Privacy Protection