According to one reader’s report, Amazon free shipping for Prime users and free Super Saver shipping isn’t working. An Amazon rep told that their system is experiencing a major problem and that his account is among the first to be affected. Anyone else seeing this?
- A Prime Revamp Amazon Expands Same-Day Prime Delivery To Chicago’s South Side & The Bronx; Launches Dedicated Website
- fulfillment by amazon The First Choice Amazon Gives You To Buy Isn’t Necessarily The Cheapest
- one box at a time Amazon To Expand Same-Day Prime Delivery To All Of Boston… Eventually
- pay for delay Amazon Prime’s “No-Rush Shipping Credits” May Not Be Worth The Extra Wait
- Not taking your music with you Amazon Working On Discount Music Subscription Service For Echo Users