According to one reader’s report, Amazon free shipping for Prime users and free Super Saver shipping isn’t working. An Amazon rep told that their system is experiencing a major problem and that his account is among the first to be affected. Anyone else seeing this?
More From Consumerist
- Amazon Puts A New Limit On How & Who You Can Share Prime Benefits With
- Amazon Prime’s “No-Rush Shipping Credits” May Not Be Worth The Extra Wait
- Amazon Expands Same-Day Prime Delivery To Chicago’s South Side & The Bronx; Launches Dedicated Website
- Amazon To Expand Same-Day Prime Delivery To All Of Boston… Eventually
- Free Shipping Not Actually Zero-Cost Or Zero Effort, And FedEx Wants Retailers To Pay Their Share