Recalls: Roost Birch Bark Wrapped Candles (fire, probably not a good idea to put a candle inside a flammable container), Bon-Ton Children’s Bath Robes (burn), Coffee Masters Chipper With Coffee Biscotti (undeclared protein derived from milk, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and/or soybeans allergens), 2001 Chevy Silverados and GMC Sierras (defective crankshaft), 2007 Chevy Equinox and Pontiac Torrent (increased risk of head injury), 2001 Saturn L Series (timing chain separating), Tiffin RVs (refrigeration coolant leaks), 2004-2007 SUZUKI / GS500 and 2002-2007 SUZUKI / GZ250 (reflectors not reflecting enough).
More From Consumerist
- Another 4.4 Million Cars From 11 Brands Recalled For Takata Airbags
- More Than 1M Chevy, GMC Trucks Recalled Over Seatbelt Defect
- GM Recalls 473K Trucks, SUVs Because Brake Pedals Shouldn’t Fail
- Blue Bell Recalls Pints Of Ice Cream Because Rocky Road Is Not Cookies ‘N Cream
- After Nearly 1,000 Complaints, Regulators May Open Investigation Into GM Airbag Issue