Recalls: Roost Birch Bark Wrapped Candles (fire, probably not a good idea to put a candle inside a flammable container), Bon-Ton Children’s Bath Robes (burn), Coffee Masters Chipper With Coffee Biscotti (undeclared protein derived from milk, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and/or soybeans allergens), 2001 Chevy Silverados and GMC Sierras (defective crankshaft), 2007 Chevy Equinox and Pontiac Torrent (increased risk of head injury), 2001 Saturn L Series (timing chain separating), Tiffin RVs (refrigeration coolant leaks), 2004-2007 SUZUKI / GS500 and 2002-2007 SUZUKI / GZ250 (reflectors not reflecting enough).
- total recalls Multiple GM Recalls Announced For Steering, Transmission & Drive Shaft Issues
- please don't leave GM Offers Owners Of Recalled Vehicles $500 Off Of New GM Purchase
- recalls August Recall Roundup – Beware Of Toppling Bar Stools
- get it done If You Have A GM Car Recalled For Ignition Problem, Now Is The Time To Get It Fixed
- it gets worse GM Adds 971,000 Vehicles To Ignition Recall, Confirms 13th Death Tied To Defect