Brandweek featured us in a a nice piece about “customers striking back.” Mentioned are our Macbook smasher, the failed Dell takedown of our 22 Confessions Of A Former Dell Manager, and how Tmobile said it had fixed the $$1,766 in fraudulent charges on a reader’s account when they really hadn’t. The takeaway: be honest and make your customers happy and you will be rewarded.
- locals only Just Because You’re Shopping At A Farmer’s Market Doesn’t Mean The Food Came From That Farm
- speak freely House Passes Bill Outlawing “Gag Clauses” That Try To Punish Customers For Writing Negative Reviews
- the sky is falling Did Home Depot Ignore Hack Warnings From Employees?
- going above and beyond Domino’s Workers Come To Customer’s Rescue After Noticing He Hadn’t Ordered Pizza Recently
- more lawsuits for Wells Fargo Former Wells Fargo Employees Sue Bank For $2.6B, Claiming Wrongful Termination