Brandweek featured us in a a nice piece about “customers striking back.” Mentioned are our Macbook smasher, the failed Dell takedown of our 22 Confessions Of A Former Dell Manager, and how Tmobile said it had fixed the $$1,766 in fraudulent charges on a reader’s account when they really hadn’t. The takeaway: be honest and make your customers happy and you will be rewarded.
- speak freely House Passes Bill Outlawing “Gag Clauses” That Try To Punish Customers For Writing Negative Reviews
- shrink it and pink it Why Do Women Pay More Money For The Same Stuff?
- dispatches from kabletown Unhappy Customer: Comcast Told My Employer About Complaint, Got Me Fired
- unleash the science Police: DNA Analysis Proves Chili’s Waiter Spit In Customer’s Drink
- locals only Just Because You’re Shopping At A Farmer’s Market Doesn’t Mean The Food Came From That Farm