Today’s most popular headlines are That $3000 Was Fraud? Chase Doesn’t Care, It Only Wants Money (6,341 views today), Best Buy’s Myspace Forum For Sharing Dumb Customer Stories (4,737) and Where To Get Your Real Credit Score (4,033). Today’s most discussed stories are That $3000 Was Fraud? Chase Doesn’t Care, It Only Wants Money (70 comments), E.Coli Meat Just Gets A “Cook-Only” Label Slapped On (19) and Where To Get Your Real Credit Score (16).
By consumerist.com November 14, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- the year that was The 50 Most-Read Consumerist Stories Of 2016
- bubble bubble John Oliver, Keegan-Michael Key Explain Why Subprime Car Loans Are So Awful
- making sense of it all 10 Answers To Credit Card Questions We Get Asked All The Time
- the credit unicorn “Checking Your Credit Report Will Hurt Your Credit Score” And 4 Other Credit Myths
- for rent The Apartment Rental Credit Check Scam Is Alive And Well