Today’s most popular headlines are That $3000 Was Fraud? Chase Doesn’t Care, It Only Wants Money (6,341 views today), Best Buy’s Myspace Forum For Sharing Dumb Customer Stories (4,737) and Where To Get Your Real Credit Score (4,033). Today’s most discussed stories are That $3000 Was Fraud? Chase Doesn’t Care, It Only Wants Money (70 comments), E.Coli Meat Just Gets A “Cook-Only” Label Slapped On (19) and Where To Get Your Real Credit Score (16).
By consumerist.com November 14, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
More From Consumerist
- John Oliver Trolls Error-Prone Credit Bureaus With Horrible, Sound-Alike Companies
- Banks Mail Out Pre-Activated Credit Cards, Don’t See The Problem
- Groups Call On AmEx, Chase, Citi, Toyota, Others To Stop Forcing Customers To Sign Away Their Legal Rights
- New Jersey Mayors “Concerned” That Verizon FiOS Buildout Seems To Be Skipping The Low-Income Areas
- I’ve Been Forced To Sign A Bogus Credit Card Bill While Traveling Abroad. What Can I Do?