Today’s most popular headlines are That $3000 Was Fraud? Chase Doesn’t Care, It Only Wants Money (6,341 views today), Best Buy’s Myspace Forum For Sharing Dumb Customer Stories (4,737) and Where To Get Your Real Credit Score (4,033). Today’s most discussed stories are That $3000 Was Fraud? Chase Doesn’t Care, It Only Wants Money (70 comments), E.Coli Meat Just Gets A “Cook-Only” Label Slapped On (19) and Where To Get Your Real Credit Score (16).
By consumerist.com November 14, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- the credit unicorn “Checking Your Credit Report Will Hurt Your Credit Score” And 4 Other Credit Myths
- just a number? Discover Giving Free FICO Scores To All Cardholders, But Are They Actually Useful?
- making sense of it all 10 Answers To Credit Card Questions We Get Asked All The Time
- for rent The Apartment Rental Credit Check Scam Is Alive And Well
- less is mortgage 3 Things That Won’t (Or At Least Shouldn’t) Affect Your Mortgage Pre-Approval