Today’s most popular headlines are That $3000 Was Fraud? Chase Doesn’t Care, It Only Wants Money (6,341 views today), Best Buy’s Myspace Forum For Sharing Dumb Customer Stories (4,737) and Where To Get Your Real Credit Score (4,033). Today’s most discussed stories are That $3000 Was Fraud? Chase Doesn’t Care, It Only Wants Money (70 comments), E.Coli Meat Just Gets A “Cook-Only” Label Slapped On (19) and Where To Get Your Real Credit Score (16).
By consumerist.com November 14, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- where credit is due Banks Mail Out Pre-Activated Credit Cards, Don’t See The Problem
- acceptable margin of error John Oliver Trolls Error-Prone Credit Bureaus With Horrible, Sound-Alike Companies
- license to steal Groups Call On AmEx, Chase, Citi, Toyota, Others To Stop Forcing Customers To Sign Away Their Legal Rights
- follow the money I Know My ID Thief’s Name & Address, But Police Won’t Do Anything About It
- got check? Breast Milk Scammer Sends Fake Check In Exchange For Mail-Order Milk