Today’s most popular headlines are Consumer Reports: Man Vs. Leaf Blower (7,922 views today), Save Up For Purchases Using Replacement-Planning (3,322) and Sur La Table Responds To Reader’s Hot Handle Incident (3,039). Today’s most discussed stories are Consumer Reports: Man Vs. Leaf Blower (39 comments), University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Cracks Down On Drug Reps (35) and Gas Prices Could Rise By 20 Cents In The Coming Weeks (31).
By consumerist.com November 13, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- shopping smart The Best & Worst Store-Brand Deals At Lowe’s, Home Depot & Sears
- new and exciting products The Troy-Bilt FLEX Is The Cuisinart Of Lawn Care
- horatio snowblower How To Prepare Your Snow Blower For Its Off-Season Hibernation
- tears for sears Sears Continues Retail Death Spiral, Still Sells A Few Useful Things
- is someone there? 4 Things Consumers Should Know About WikiLeaks’ Dump Of CIA ‘Vault 7’ Documents