9 Children Hospitalized After Eating GHB-Filled Aqua Dots

The CPSC says 9 children have been hospitalized after eating Aqua Dots beads. The craft toy contains a glue that breaks down in party drug GHB when ingested. The toy was made by a Chinese factory, whose license was suspended following the recall. Reportedly, the toxic glue cost 1/3 less than the glue they were supposed to use.

China Confirms Poison Was on Toy Beads [NYT]
Recalled Date Rape Drug-Filled Toy Looks Pretty Cool
Popular Australian Toy Filled With GHB