FareCompare found some late-breaking deals good for Thanksgiving and Christmas travel. The deals are on specific routes. If you can be flexible with your dates, there’s savings to be found. You must book at least 7 days in advance, and at least 14 is preferable. Even Johnny-come-latelys can to grandma’s house go.
Get Last Minute Holiday Travel Deals
By consumerist.com November 8, 2007
- how about some peace on earth Here’s A Huge List Of Holiday Movies You Can Stream Instead Of Talking To Your Family
- what's the catch? Southwest’s “No Gotchas” Airfare Sale Comes With Its Fair Share Of Gotchas
- black friday creep Macy’s Stores Will Open At 6 P.M. On Thanksgiving Day
- brown thursday Mall Of America, Staples, BJ’s Make Sure You Know They’re Closed On Thanksgiving
- More Money For Souvenirs Early Birds Beware: Buying Tickets To Europe Too Far In Advance Could Cost You