AquaDots (contain chemical that turns into date rape drug GHB after you eat it), Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners (PTAC) and Heat Pumps (PTHP) (fire), “Robot 2000” collectible tin robot (lead), Dizzy Ducks Music Box (lead), Winnie-the-Pooh Spinning Top (lead), Duck Family Collectible Wind-Up Toy (lead), Dollar Store Super Wheels (lead), Dragster and Funny Car toy (lead), Northern Tool & Equipment “Big Red” Wagons (lead).
More From Consumerist
- Federal & State Agencies Probing High Lead Levels In Cra-Z-Art Jewelry Kits
- July Recall Roundup: Of Course Kids Are Going To Chew On Their Strollers
- CPSC Recalls Kids’ Jewelry Kits With Cra-Z Amount Of Lead
- Hasbro, Mattel Reportedly Talking About Making One Big Toy Company To End All Others
- Company Recalls Children’s Water Bottles Sold At L.L. Bean For Containing High Levels Of Lead