Citibank downgraded by analysts. “They don’t have enough capital, pure and simple,” says one. “They will have to address that, ASAP.” The subprime meltdown rolls on.[BusinessWeek]
- Loosening The Grip Credit Credit Card Issuers Increase Limits For Subprime Borrowers; Raise Concerns About Risks
- bursting bubbles Banks Can’t Get Away With Horrible Mortgage Practices Anymore, So Now They’re Doing It With Car Loans
- moody's blues DOJ, States To Sue Moody’s Credit Rating Agency For Role In Mortgage Meltdown
- bubble bubble John Oliver, Keegan-Michael Key Explain Why Subprime Car Loans Are So Awful
- the repo man cometh Why Are So Many Recent Car Loan Borrowers Missing Payments?