We’re not totally convinced there isn’t a catch of some sort (they do require you to enter a credit card as part of the validation process), but Register.com appears to be offering free domain name registrations. [Register.com]
- scamalamadingdong No, United Airlines Is Not Giving Away 100 Free Tickets For Sharing A Photo On Facebook
- once more unto the breach Staples Confirms 1.16 Million Cards Breached In 115 Stores
- cash race What’s The Fastest Way To Beam 10 Bucks To A Friend?
- oops QR Code On Ketchup Bottles Points To Porn Because Of Expired Domain
- point of malware Hilton Confirms Credit Card Breach In On-Property Stores And Restaurants
Previous Gold Llame Window Display Confuses Shopper Into Thinking American Apparel Is Store For Hookers