We’re not totally convinced there isn’t a catch of some sort (they do require you to enter a credit card as part of the validation process), but Register.com appears to be offering free domain name registrations. [Register.com]
More From Consumerist
- Hilton Confirms Credit Card Breach In On-Property Stores And Restaurants
- Will Costco’s Switch From American Express To Visa Affect My Credit?
- T-Mobile, Experian Data Breach Exposes Personal Info For 15M Consumers
- The Chip-And-PIN Credit Card Era Starts Today. What You Need To Know
- ID Thieves Also Use Call Centers To Outsource Their Scams
Previous Gold Llame Window Display Confuses Shopper Into Thinking American Apparel Is Store For Hookers