The latest episode of PBS’s Exposé shows local new investigators uncovering three different chasms in airport security. At one airport, a graveyard shift security guard lets in employees and delivery guys without doing a security screening, how easy it is to walk up to a regional commercial jet, and a woman with a IED taped to her leg getting past the TSA. The full show is available for free online.
Airport Security Lapses Revealed On PBS Exposé
By consumerist.com October 31, 2007
- No more bypassing for you TSA Stepping Up Random Security Screenings For Airport Workers
- oops Report: TSA Agents Failed 67 Out Of 70 Undercover Tests
- you forgot something Authorities Searching For Flight Attendant Accused Of Leaving Bag Full Of Cocaine At LAX
- not getting anywhere soon Southwest Airlines, TSA Blame Each Other For Unusually Long Security Lines At Midway Airport
- bad touching Two TSA Screeners Fired For Allegedly Working Out System To Grope Attractive Male Passengers