The latest episode of PBS’s Exposé shows local new investigators uncovering three different chasms in airport security. At one airport, a graveyard shift security guard lets in employees and delivery guys without doing a security screening, how easy it is to walk up to a regional commercial jet, and a woman with a IED taped to her leg getting past the TSA. The full show is available for free online.
Airport Security Lapses Revealed On PBS Exposé
By consumerist.com October 31, 2007
- No more bypassing for you TSA Stepping Up Random Security Screenings For Airport Workers
- you forgot something Authorities Searching For Flight Attendant Accused Of Leaving Bag Full Of Cocaine At LAX
- i don't wanna wait TSA Adding More Security Screeners To Help Combat Long Lines At The Airport
- taking matters into their own hands New York, New Jersey Airports Threaten To Ditch TSA, Hire Own Security Screeners
- personnel issues TSA Replaced Security Head While You Were In Line At The Airport