Virgin America’s high-quality, discount-rate air travel is still keeping industry prices depressed on its main NYC-LAX route. Mo competition, mo better. [WSJ]
- taking its time What’s Holding Up Merger Of Alaska Airlines & Virgin America?
- going over the atlantic JetBlue Buys $3.6B In New Planes; Are Flights To Europe Next?
- fly the flammable skies The Newest Feature In Air Travel: Fireproof Bags For Exploding Phones
- combining forces Alaska Airlines To Buy Virgin America In $4B Deal
- the unfriendly skies An Improved Spirit Airlines Still Comes In Last In Customer Satisfaction Survey