Today’s most popular headlines are Stuck With Dermont Management, A Modern-Day Slumlord (6,744 views today), Consumer’s Revenge Against Restaurant Not Honoring Coupons (4,761) and 5 Ways To Prepare For A Surprise Layoff Or Firing (4,708).
By consumerist.com October 30, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- year in rearview Blasts From The Very Recent Past: Consumerist’s Most-Read Stories For 2015
- tourist trap With No Credit Cards Allowed, No Cash In ATMs, No Banks Open, Tourists In Trouble In Greece
- funsumerist This Is Probably The Best Pop Song Ever Written About Today’s Failed iOS 8 Update
- brought to you by the letter $ If Facebook Is Going To Label Satirical Stories, It Should Be Calling Out Ads Posing As News Links
- can we get more awkward? Just Looking At This Airplane Seat Design Patent Makes Us Uncomfortable