Now you can pay Best Buy to host at your amateur pr0ns instead of waiting for them to steal them. They’ve launched a subscription based video sharing website. Plans start at $6.97 for 100 minutes of video hosting and video lengths up to 30 minutes each. Good luck with that. [CNNMoney]
- run for the hills These Are The End Times For The Gaming Console
- Another Amazon Service Amazon Launches Its Own YouTube-Like Service: Amazon Video Direct
- get what you pay for Will People Pay Vessel $3/Month For More Professional YouTube Videos?
- remember the '90s? Whatever Happened To GeoCities, Lycos, Netscape & Other Giants Of Web 1.0?
- the future of not awesome The Comcast Merger Isn’t About Lines on a Map; It’s About Controlling the Delivery of Information