Now you can pay Best Buy to host at your amateur pr0ns instead of waiting for them to steal them. They’ve launched a subscription based video sharing website. Plans start at $6.97 for 100 minutes of video hosting and video lengths up to 30 minutes each. Good luck with that. [CNNMoney]
More From Consumerist
- Amazon Launches Its Own YouTube-Like Service: Amazon Video Direct
- Are Amazon’s Month-To-Month Prime Memberships Ever Worth The Extra Money?
- Here Are Some Last-Minute Gift Ideas For Last-Minute Gift-Givers
- Stanford Law Professor: T-Mobile’s ‘Binge On’ Violates Net Neutrality Rules
- Retailers Trying To Lure College Customers Now So They’ll Become Lifelong Shoppers