California attorneys are banding together to provide pro-bono legal aid for victims of the the state’s wildfires. Contact info here. American Association for Justice, Consumer Attorneys Of California, Consumer Attorneys of San Diego, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, and United Policyholders are all helping out, as well as some individual attorneys. Filing insurance claims can sometimes require the assistance of a lawyer to make sure you’re getting the full policy amount.
CA Attorneys Offering Free Legal Help To Wildfire Victims
By consumerist.com October 26, 2007
- slapp fight How One Email Set Off A 6-Year Legal Battle With No End In Sight
- Providing Relief Corinthian College’s Misleading Job-Placement Info Could Result In Faster Debt Relief For Students
- accident forgiveness insurance Liberty Mutual Settles Over Ads For Accident Forgiveness Insurance Where It Isn’t Allowed
- this call may be monitored Wells Fargo To Pay $8.5M For Recording Calls Without Telling Customers
- time to pay JPMorgan To Pay $100M To Settle Unlawful Debt-Collection Allegations In California