California attorneys are banding together to provide pro-bono legal aid for victims of the the state’s wildfires. Contact info here. American Association for Justice, Consumer Attorneys Of California, Consumer Attorneys of San Diego, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, and United Policyholders are all helping out, as well as some individual attorneys. Filing insurance claims can sometimes require the assistance of a lawyer to make sure you’re getting the full policy amount.
CA Attorneys Offering Free Legal Help To Wildfire Victims
By consumerist.com October 26, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Wells Fargo To Pay $8.5M For Recording Calls Without Telling Customers
- Corinthian College’s Misleading Job-Placement Info Could Result In Faster Debt Relief For Students
- How One Email Set Off A 6-Year Legal Battle With No End In Sight
- What Are SLAPPs And Anti-SLAPPs… And Why Should You Care?
- California Becomes Second State To Raise Smoking Age To 21