Bumbo “Baby Sitter” Seats (severe head injuries), Repair Kits Ready To Be Sent To Parents and Caregivers With Recalled Simplicity Cribs (entrapment and suffocation), Family Dollar Purple Halloween Pails with Witch Decorations (lead), DecoPac Football Bobble Head Cake Decorations (lead), Jo-Ann Fabric Stores Toy Garden Tools (lead), Fisher Price Go Diego Go Boat Toys (lead), Dollar Tree Beary Cute, Expressions, and Sassy & Chic Children’s Metal Jewelry (lead), WeGlow Children’s Metal Jewelry (lead), Blastrac BG 250 Series Concrete Grinders (injury from ejected parts), Kawasaki Power Tool Kits Battery Chargers (burn, laceration), Blue Ribbon Meats Beef Patties (E. coli).
More From Consumerist
- Federal & State Agencies Probing High Lead Levels In Cra-Z-Art Jewelry Kits
- CPSC Recalls Kids’ Jewelry Kits With Cra-Z Amount Of Lead
- 10 Things We Learned About The Structured Settlement Purchase Industry
- Company Recalls Children’s Water Bottles Sold At L.L. Bean For Containing High Levels Of Lead
- Security Flaw In Fisher Price “Smart Toys” Could Have Left Info For Children, Parents Vulnerable