“Stories of elder abuse in long-term care facilities usually involve rogue staff. So you may be surprised to learn that the vast majority of violent assaults in nursing homes involve one resident attacking another.” [CBC Marketplace]
- what's good for the goose Nursing Home Industry Files Lawsuit To Keep Preventing Patients From Filing Lawsuits
- i signed what? New Rule Will Stop Many Nursing Homes From Stripping Residents Of Their Right To Sue
- as you were Court: Nursing Homes Can Continue Stripping New Residents Of Their Right To Day In Court
- how to not suck 15 Things People Of All Ages Need To Know About Long-Term Care Insurance
- the court of common sense Should Lawyers Be Held Accountable When Clients Sue Just To Punish Whistleblowers?