Comcast rate hikes have been seen across the nation in Chicago IL, Houston TX, Lancaster PA, Tacoma and Seattle WA, and San Francisco CA. The cable company says the higher prices reflect the cost of hiring hundreds of call-center and technical support employees. Maybe they got sad after years of being the lowest in customer satisfaction and decided to do something about it.
Comcast Prices Rising Around The Country
By consumerist.com October 18, 2007
- dispatches from kabletown Philadelphia Finally Releases Results Of Comcast Customer Service Survey; It’s Not Pretty
- dispatches from kabletown Here Is Comcast’s 10-Point Action Plan For Winning Over Customers
- comcast 5 Empty Promises Comcast Has Made About Time Warner Cable Merger & One Promise They Won’t Make
- dispatches from kabletown New Jersey Investigating Comcast’s Use Of HD Fee To Raise Basic Cable Rates
- the land of the fee Customers Accuse Comcast Of Using “Broadcast TV” & “Regional Sports” Fees To Illegally Hike Rates