Wired talks to farmers who own cloned livestock and dairy cows—2nd and 3rd iterations of valuable original “models.” The FDA hasn’t officially approved cloned meat and milk for supermarkets yet, though, and lots of consumers still freak out. (Did you when you read that first sentence?) [Wired]
By cwalters October 17, 2007
- a stroll down the dairy aisle Yes You Can Milk A Reindeer: 9 Dairy Animals That Don’t Say “Moo”
- the big o USDA Definition Of “Organic” Meat Revised To Include Considerations Of Animal Welfare
- mcpenicillin Rep. Slaughter Asks McDonald’s To Switch To Antibiotic-Free Beef
- beef recalls Was Massive Beef Recall Caused By Dairy Cows With Eye Cancer?
- malk: now with vitamin r Big Dairy Settles Claim It Killed Cows To Keep Milk Prices Up; Are You Due A Piece Of $52M?