Wired talks to farmers who own cloned livestock and dairy cows—2nd and 3rd iterations of valuable original “models.” The FDA hasn’t officially approved cloned meat and milk for supermarkets yet, though, and lots of consumers still freak out. (Did you when you read that first sentence?) [Wired]
By cwalters October 17, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Big Dairy Settles Claim It Killed Cows To Keep Milk Prices Up; Are You Due A Piece Of $52M?
- An Oversupply Of Cheese & Meat Hurts Producers; Means Better Prices At The Store
- California Governor Finally Signs Nation’s First Law Getting Tough On Antibiotics In Farm Animals
- FDA’s Voluntary Guidance Failing To Curb Antibiotic Overuse In Farm Animals
- California Governor Urged To Sign Bill Limiting Antibiotics In Farm Animals