Good old Stevesy has penned one of his famous open letters to the world, announcing that third party apps are really, really coming to the iPhone. [Apple]
More From Consumerist
- Comcast: FCC’s Set-Top Box Proposal’s Impossible. FCC: Nuh-Uh. Who’s Right?
- Famous People Pressuring Costco To Stop Selling Eggs From Caged Hens
- Amazon Launches App Store That Claims To Show Other Actually Free Apps
- Apple Makes Siri More Useful, Opens It Up To Developers
- How To Avoid Shady Third-Party Apps Piggybacking On Popularity Of Pokémon Go