Wachovia becomes the third bank to sue former Atlanta Falcons quarterback (and current douchebag) Michael Vick for defaulting on a loan. This one was to finance a wine store and totaled $1.3 million. Oh yeah, he’s also overdrawn on his checking accounts by $34,680.85. [Atlanta Journal-Constitution]
More From Consumerist
- 4 Things Former Wells Fargo Workers Revealed About Pressure To Meet Sales Goals
- Maria Sharapova & 6 Other Pro Athletes Who Blew Big Endorsement Deals Overnight
- $176M In Wages Garnished For Unpaid Federal Student Loans In Just Three Months
- Wells Fargo On The Hook For $185 Million For Opening Unauthorized Accounts
- Nearly 200 Former ITT Students Refusing To Pay Student Loans, But Is That A Good Idea?