Today’s most popular headlines are Ralph Nader Doesn’t Read The Consumerist (5,901 views today), Judge Rules That $19 Coupon Isn’t Fair Compensation In Sharper Image Air Purifier Case (3,699) and Pepsi Worker Attacks Coke Worker At Walmart (3,525).
By consumerist.com October 15, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- dispatches from the brand embassy McDonald’s Stops Sending Fad Diet Teacher Into Schools To Speak About Eating Healthy
- no margin for error Southwest Baggage Handlers Say Too Many Flights + More Passengers + Not Enough Planes = Delays
- See Ya Later BlackBerry BlackBerry To Stop Making Classic Smartphone
- Lying Gets You Shut Down CFPB Asks Court To Shut Down Texas Company’s Deceptive, Illegal Credit Card Offer
- fighting the good fight N.Y. Gov. Cuomo On Fighting Abuse At Nail Salons: “Nobody Can Do It Faster Than The Consumer Can Do It”