How filing a fraud alert with each of the three major credit bureaus works, as told by a blogger who recently had to go through the process. [No Credit Needed]
By consumerist.com October 15, 2007
More From Consumerist
- John Oliver Trolls Error-Prone Credit Bureaus With Horrible, Sound-Alike Companies
- Credit Bureaus, Bank Of America, Wells Fargo Top List Of Most Complained-About Financial Companies
- How Much Investigating Should A Credit Bureau Do When Someone Disputes A Debt?
- Will Costco’s Switch From American Express To Visa Affect My Credit?
- Man Says He Can’t Access His Credit Report After Equifax Sent Him Personal Info For Dozens Of Strangers