We’d like to know more about Consumerist readers, and we need your help with this brief 4 question survey. We want to know is you age, gender, income, and educational level. Providing email and name are optional, but doing so ensures entrance in a random drawing for a $100 Amazon.com gift certificate. All of your information will be kept strictly private with data only distributed in anonymous aggregated form, and you won’t receive any email or sales pitches by participating; except for the winner of the drawing who will, of course, receive an email notification and an Amazon gift certificate. The survey takes less than 2 minutes. If you have any questions, please email surveys AT gawker.com. Take survey here.
Take Our Survey, Get Chance To Win $100 Amazon Gift Certificate
By consumerist.com October 12, 2007
- psa Amazon Can Charge Any Subscription To Any Card You Have On File If Your Primary Card Expires
- sharing is not caring No, Target Is Not Giving You A 50% Off Everything Coupon For Liking A Page On Facebook
- knowing before you owe Know Before You Owe Mountains Of Student Loan Debt
- doesn't hurt to ask Your Cable Company Will Probably Give You Free HBO For A Few Months, But Good Luck Getting The “New Customer” Rate
- shutting the doors Emails Show How Brown Mackie College Is Giving Students & Employees Bad News About School Phase-Outs