By consumerist.com October 11, 2007
- Not Quite Consumer Friendly Abusive Lending Practices Can Lead To Negative Long-Term Consequences For Borrowers, Communities
- Needs To Be Addressed ASAP Consumer Groups Urge CFPB To Provide Better Oversight, Rules Over Student Loan Servicing
- bubble bubble John Oliver, Keegan-Michael Key Explain Why Subprime Car Loans Are So Awful
- signs of the time Why Are Some People Having A Harder Time Paying Off Car Loans Post-Recession?
- Fighting For Change Faith V. Greed: The Battle Between Faith-Based Organizations And The Payday Loan Industry