By consumerist.com October 11, 2007
- signs of the time Why Are Some People Having A Harder Time Paying Off Car Loans Post-Recession?
- bursting bubbles Banks Can’t Get Away With Horrible Mortgage Practices Anymore, So Now They’re Doing It With Car Loans
- hustled Bank Of America Finally Ordered To Pay $1.27B For Countrywide’s “Hustle”
- Doin' Work The CFPB Has Only Just Begun Tackling Financial Services In Its First Four Years
- imagine that New Rule Requiring Banks To Make Sure Borrowers Can Actually Repay Mortgages Goes Into Effect This Week