Today’s most popular headlines are Doctor To U.S.: “We Need To Eat More Feces” (3,278 views today), Validas Analyzes Your Cellphone Bill For Potential Savings (3,211) and A Plague Of Cracked Blu-Ray Discs From Netflix? (2,915).
By consumerist.com October 10, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- year in rearview Blasts From The Very Recent Past: Consumerist’s Most-Read Stories For 2015
- the past was terrible 7 “Health” Products From The Past That Would Never Make It Onto Shelves Today
- brought to you by the letter $ If Facebook Is Going To Label Satirical Stories, It Should Be Calling Out Ads Posing As News Links
- funsumerist This Is Probably The Best Pop Song Ever Written About Today’s Failed iOS 8 Update
- it's baaaaack Amazon Prime Bringing Back ‘Doctor Who’ With Exclusive U.S. Streaming Deal