Already struggling private clubs in Chicago fear stingy Bank of America will cut perks LaSalle gave to executives, including expensive health club memberships. Where does the $3 ATM fee go, anyway? Oh well, it’s hard to feel too bad for them. [Chicago Tribune]
- do your research 10 Things You Should Consider Before Paying For Any Retail Membership
- so long old friend There Could Soon Be Fewer Bodega And Bar ATMs After MasterCard, Visa Policy Shift
- mmm money Social Networking Site For Rich People Charges $9,000 Fee To Join
- another prime perk? Is Amazon Adding House Cleaning To Prime Membership Perks?
- no refunds here Be Careful When You Cancel Your Spirit “$9 Fare Club” Membership